Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shabu Shabu: little Tokyo

There's another place arcoss the street from Zakuro. I dont know its name but its fully packed everyday. The wait is around and hour no matter what time you go. And I'm surprise people would wait that lng for this place. It's not that good. It could be because it's cheap. The place is so fucken arrogant too. They wouldnt give their customers too much green onions (which I use a lot). They dont care about their customers. If you go and put down your name for a certain number of people, that cant change. If more people come, they will have to put down their name and wait. If less people show up than what you've wrote, they scold at you. I dont get that shit. I'm not there begging for food. So I went there once, and never went back again. The food isnt that great either.

It's in the little Tokyo complex. On 3rd street. You cant miss it; there will be a lot of people waiting in front of the place.

No comments: