Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pho LA

I have not been to many Pho restaurant yet, but there is a place I visit regularly. It's on the corner of 6th street an Alexandria called Pho LA. They serve pho with different toppings and three kinds of rolls. Their sumer roll is pretty good but they dont have it most of the time. Pho toppings include various seafood, meat balls, and beef. You can choose from different choices on the board. I always get pho with beef. It's the simplest one and because I love beef. The food is not that extravagant but they are alright. Their biggest problem that ticks me off is that the beef was supposed to be raw, but they are not. Overall, it's a good restaurant. It's best for the morning after a heavy drinking night, and it's good when you are hungry after a party because it opens 24 hours.

No comments: