Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pho: on Sawtelle

There's another Pho restaurant that I go to. This one is on Sawtelle. It just opened this year I believe. It's right next to Manpuku (a Japanese bbq restaurant blogged about earlier). This place has a more variety of dishes including rice bowls, rolls, and various pho. I went there only once mainly because it's far from my house and when I'm around the neighborhood, I usually go to other restaurants instead. The pho in this restaurant is better than Pho LA mainly because the beef in the bowl is raw (how it supposed to be). Other than a more variety in the menu and the beef, the two Pho restaurant I go to are quite similar. They are interchangable for me.

Address: I dont know the exact address because I dont even know the name of the restaurant. But it's on Sawtelle and Olympic. Right next to Manpuku across the street from the Nijiya market.

No comments: