Saturday, April 14, 2007

Aod

There a Thai restaurant I just found out about and have been going there regularly since. The place is called Odd (I think). It's perfect for lunch because tey serve mostly noodles, some rice dishes, etc. The food are popular mostly for lunch. The duck rice is the best I've had here. It's as good as the ones in Thailand. I would also recommend their noodles. They as ones of the best here in LA. I thing I like about this place is that the dishes they serve are very similar to the ones in Thailand in terms of its portion. Most of the servings in the restaurant here are very big, but Aod offers an option of large and small. This is great because you can try a variety of their dishes in one visit.



Address: 5401 Hollywood Blvd. Los Angeles CA. 90027 Phone: 323-468-9302

No comments: