Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Cut

Finally I got to go to The Cut. Even though we had a reservation, when we got there we still had to wait for about 20 mins. As made obvious on their menus, the expertise of the restaurant was beef. They had dried aged beef of about 25 years and 35 years. Other than that, they had American Kobe beef and Japanese Kobe beef. I ordered a beef sashimi which was absolutly excellent. My friend had a beef tartar which was also great. Then came the main course. I ordered a Japanese Kobe Filet mignon. The dish was excellent. It was perfectly cooked and the quality of the beef was superb. Overall, this restaurant was probably the best steak house I have ever been to since I got here.

Address: Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel9500 Wilshire Blvd. (N. Beverly Dr.) Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Phone: 310-276-8500

Ps. I recommend that you reserve your table at least 2-3 weeks in advance or 1 month if it's a big party. I reserved the table through the peninsula's concierge and was lucky enough to get a table.

No comments: