Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Moving on to other food: Dai Ho

Dai Ho is a small Taiwanese food restaurant in Rosemead. From what I've heard (not sure myself), the restaurant only opens 3 hours a day from noon to 3 pm, and some of their food usually run out. Those information are enough evidences to prove that the place must be real good. So I went. I ordered one of their attraction menus, Spicy Beef Stew Noodles along with other appetizers. The noodle soup was simple and consists of stew beef, spinach, noodles, and spicy+oily soup made from certain kinds of herbs. It was the best I've had since I came to LA, but it was mediocre compared to what I've had in Taiwan or other places. Nonetheless, it was worth the trip. There are other menus in the restaurant that are famous as well. For example, I've heard the cold noodles and the dan dan noodles are pretty good too. I will definitely go back and try those.

Directions: Get off from the 10 freeway toward San Gabriel. Turn right on Las Tunas. It's a small place on the corner of a street (drive slow so you can notice). And there's parking spaces in the rear.

No comments: