Monday, January 22, 2007

Food Fanatic

I have always been a food fanatic. I enjoy eating delicious food and, although I have my dislikes, I like trying out new tastes. I will eat anything that is eatable and is eaten by people. This includes anything from insects (by the way, taste great with beer) and oxes' genitals to anything as ordinary as steaks and sandwiches. Three years ago I moved from Thailand to Los Angeles and that was when I started exploring the city for good food. In the course of these years, I would say I have been considerably sucessful. In this blog, I'm looking to share my discoveries with you all and would greatly appreciate your discoveries as well.

Ps. I just started posting blogs so please bear with me as I learn how to use it

1 comment:

marissa said...

love this idea for a blog, since I also love to eat! you should check out some of the other LA-based food blogs - there are a lot of good ones out there. you should also link to them and see if they reciprocate - and how that affects your traffic growth.